Guernsey Business Accelerator
Providing a launch pad for people starting new business ventures - accelerating them from business idea to reality
Our Guernsey business accelerator is a structured programme of guidance and support for new and fledgling businesses to help them get started. Over the course of the programme we will be running a number of focused full-day bootcamp events, called Starting-Up Saturdays. These have been carefully designed to help participants develop their ideas through a series of workshop activities, and guide their business development through access to expert mentors. Starting-Up Saturdays will also be supported by a series of Expert Twilight Sessions on specific areas to consider when starting a business in Guernsey, allowing attendees to gain valuable insight into the local arena. The programme will conclude with a Start-Up Showcase Event giving participants the opportunity to present their business ideas to experts, future customers and potential investors.
We are looking for individuals or businesses who tick any of the following boxes:
- Are you in the early stages of trading as a new business?
- Do you have a business idea that has potential to be developed further?
- Are you looking to start up a business in Guernsey?
- Do you have an existing business but are looking to refresh or pivot your current business model/gain a new perspective?
The business accelerator offers the opportunity to:
- Build your own business, moving from Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur
- Learn start-up best practice
- Get access to expert mentors to guide your business development
- Join a network of like-minded people
- Showcase your business to experts, future customers and potential investors